Shalamar Reloaded Set To Thrill Los Angeles The Roxy Theatre


Nate Smith, Jody Watley and Rosero McCoy are primed to rock the house on January 29, 2016 at the legendary The Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip.

"The venue has a pivotal part of my past. The original lineup with Gerald Brown, Jeffrey Daniel and myself played there. Gerald had a fist fight with Dick Griffey over our money and not being properly paid..needless to say there will be no fist fights and no one will have to worry about getting proper payment. " Watley laughs. "It means a lot to me as well for the show to be on my Dad's birthday, my birthday is the following day. Also I really wanted us to play here - for Nate and Rosero. It's also where Prince made his debut concert in Los Angeles. I saw him there - bikini undies, Andre Cymone in the clear pants and all." We hear Gerald Brown "Take That To The Bank" may also be in the house to help celebrate and support the new Shalamar Reloaded.


Tickets: AEGLive