Jody Watley and Shalamar Reloaded The Roxy Review and In Depth Conversation with A. Scott Galloway





Shalamar Reloaded. Live at The Roxy.


This interview is one for the ages; the concert review from The Roxy further solidifies Shalamar Reloaded as a legitimate live act to be seen and experienced. Read it on: UrbanMusicScene.com












Comments from Facebook/JodyWatleyOfficial
Gerald P. Brown : "I wonder. How many people would continue doing business with ANY company without an agreement on profit sharing. Then , be told an agreement for their participation had been secured through arrangement with their former label. But , should I pursue a settlement in accordance with said agreement my LIFE would be in danger . This following him helping himself to hundreds of thousands of dollars owed Shalamar from live performances . His label itself was born out of controversy with Don over his unwelcomed pursuit of a young lady in my former group ( The Soul Train Gang ). Questionable character ; theft ; threatening comments were what DROVE me away . I fail to see how walking away from a NO WIN situation warranted being blackballed and lied on for decades. Were it not for Jody Watley ; this farce might have followed me to my grave. She alone is responsible for me speaking out and my desire to share the TRUTH ."

Dotun Iluyomade That was an interview of mass destruction!! It laid it out took aim and detonated!!! It had everything in it, Zingers galore "What is she going to do? she didnt sing on any of the hits" EXACTLY!!! I was howling at every "blast" Trademark in Watleys' hands they do a photoshoot!!. Nate and Rosero are not imposters neither do they lie to the audience during concerts and now they have sang on 2 singles when the other one has been in the group for 15 years singing nothing new. To Reload is to start afresh, and thats #SRL for you. I'm reading the interview again lol!!!! 

Erin Johnson: This is a terrific, insightful interview. I really appreciate your candidness and honesty. It's exciting to see You and Shalamar Reloaded (Rosero, Nate) receiving rave reviews.